As a registered client with GFM, you are strongly advised to deposit money online through your own bank debit card or credit card and should not use someone else card. If identified GFM will revoke such payment.
The approved funds will be credited to your trading account within 30 minutes after internal verification by GFM at the time of approval on the website.
Online Payments Disclaimer:
GFM uses Skrill, Netetter and Visa's highly secure Streamline Internet Payment System. Neither GFM nor any of its affiliates and employees will be liable to or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss that you incur in the event of any deficiency in the services of Debit Card or Credit Card Service provider
- Card Funding Service
- The funding of an account by payment card is allowed only by means of a payment card which belongs to, and is registered to an account of, the same person as the account holder with GFM. We do not accept transfers from third parties.
- The maximum amount of transaction through credit card is 20,000 USD per day. If deposited more then $20,000 then the remaining amount will be settled after 24 Banking hours.
- Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa) are accepted for funding. We do not charge any fee for funding via payment card. The base currency is USD for payment. Should you make a payment by a card having a different base currency an additional conversion fee may apply. Your funds will be converted at the applicable exchange rate of the bank.
In no event shall GFM be liable to the user or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or lost opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this website, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at this website, regardless of the form of action.
Terms and Conditions on Credit/Debit Card Funding
Please note that for credit and debit card funding, the following terms and conditions apply:
- The payment service provider:
- Shall not be able to give you a cash refund for a payment made using a credit or debit card, unless law expressly requires this;
- Shall not be liable for the non-execution or defective execution of the transaction where you have provided us with inaccurate payment details;
- Shall not be liable for any delay or failure to carry out any of our obligations if (but not limited to) such failure is due to:
May suspend the processing of any transaction where we reasonably believe that the transaction may be fraudulent or involves any criminal activity, until the satisfactory completion of investigation by us or any regulatory authority;Shall not be liable to you for any loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or goodwill, losses incurred by third parties or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, howsoever arising. We shall have no liability to you for any inaccuracy in the information that we or any other financial institution may provide to any third parties, such disclosure being conducted in line with applicable data protection legislation or guidelines;Shall not be responsible for ensuring that data is delivered correctly to your acquiring bank or authorized processor in a way, which is acceptable to the acquiring bank or authorized processor, nor for any connection difficulties that are outside of our control. We accept no responsibility for service levels of your acquiring bank or any other authorized processors’ networks or any other third party product supplied, such as an Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other bandwidth provider of any description;Shall not be able to provide any guarantee as to the time any incident (provided that such incident is directly related to GCM and/or the payment service provider) may take to be resolved.In the event where any payment order by you has been refused, such payment will be deemed not to have been received for the purposes of execution times and liability for non-execution or defective execution.
- circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
- any cessation or interruption or any part of the services which are due to any act or omission of a card scheme, acquirer or other financial institution and is not caused by a default on our part;
- us having to comply with any relevant requirement under the scheme rules or any applicable law or regulation;
- your failure to provide complete and/or correct data to us or other financial institution.